There are 2 levels of membership.
Pay yearly and get 12 months membership for the price of 10!
Listing – try it free for 3 months!
Introductory Price – £3 per month or £30 per annum
Introductory Price – £10 per month or £100 per annum
And it might not cost you another penny!
With our ‘Introduce and Save‘ feature, you can reduce the cost of future membership fees by introducing other members to the site.
- Reduce next year’s fees by £3 for each Listing member you introduce
- Reduce next year’s fees by £10 for each Web member you introduce
Or redeem the Introduce and Save points against a members special offer. Find out more about this feature here.
Other membership features
Once you join as a member, there are a number of membership features that are available to you from within your membership dashboard:
- The Friends feature, allows you to hook up with other members from within your dashboard and become friends
- The Inbox feature allows you to mail other members from within your dashboard – your own private conversation. Of course you can also get email support from the site managers that way.
- The Avatar feature lets you put your own face to your name, making your membership details a bit more personal when interacting with other members.
- The Question feature allows you to ask and answer questions from right within your dashboard. These will be published on the site. You can also help other members out by contributing to answers.
- If you are a web member, the Communities feature lets you join other members’ communities or set up your own. The communities include a message board, wiki and you can broadcast news across your own communities – great for special ‘members only’ offers.